View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 09:54 AM   #10
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Well, our little girl is home now almost a week and we've named her Luna. I call her Lady Luna Lu and she seems to like it. Her adopted fur siblings are already in LOVE, especially Piper. He ADORES his bigger brother Boxer, Beowulf, and is LOVING his new lil' sis (although she already weighs more than him by almost 5 lbs.) I think our male Boxer Beowulf knows she is his breed because he was sooooo happy when we brought her home room and introduced them. Piper protects her from our Chi, Pixie - who is and will remain the household Princess - when she tends to get snippy with Luna. He also slept in her crate with her for the first few night so she wouldn't be so lonely. He's a GREAT big-little brother. They enjoy chasing each other around the yard...Luna has trouble controlling her long legs so it is funny to see. Piper will slow down and sometimes stop so she can catch him and then he'll roll onto his back and let her be the BIG girl. He is sooo sweet to her. Makes his Mommy proud Here are pics of her with my daughter, her littermates, with me holding her, and at the vets office the night we went and got her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Luna&Mommy.jpg (24.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Luna&Siblings1.jpg (24.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Luna&Siblings2.jpg (23.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Luna&Siblings3.jpg (22.5 KB, 3 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!