View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
grannystreet
Yorkie Talker

Default Lost my Little Bit of N-No-Cents and Sweet N-No-Cents this year.

Newbie, here. Hope this posts correctly.
I used to breed/sell yorkies and ended up with 4 when it was all over! My first yorkie, Sweet N-No-Cents (aka Scooter) blessed us with 3 litters of 6 pups each. We kept the smallest female from first litter and named her Little Bit of N-No-Cents (aka Little Bit). Little Bit had just one pup, and we fell in love with him - kept him - of course! Named him Little Bit's Best Man (aka Little Man). Then Scooter had her last pup and he was born with undescended testicles - hence he is NOT registered and we call him Bubba! But love him just the same!
Well, we lost Little Bit in January at age 14 due to heart problems. Then, early November we lost Scooter at age 16 due to old age, strokes, cataracts - and we had to put her down. Now, Little Man (12) is fighting for his life with Red Mange (see my post). And, Bubba - well, he is just fine and loving life as usual. - Gotta love him!
But our hearts still ache daily for Little Bit and Scooter. I know how you feel and my heart aches with you. I get some relief from the heartache by thinking of all the days we played and laughed with these precious 'gifts from God' and that helps a lot. Just concentrate on all the good days and take time to smile about them.
grannystreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!