Thread: really upset...
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
chloesMama
YT 1000 Club Member

You are just being a good mom to Bailee and you shouldn't be made to feel bad about that. From what you have said about her dog it doesn't sound like she takes the time to properly train him , so the bond she has with her dog may not be a strong as yours and Bailee's so she can't see why you would act that way over a "dog".

Also since you took Bailee from your little sis ( which I completely understand), she might have went into overprotective mom roll herself , and got angry that you wouldn't let her hold the dog as she wanted. So she may have been taking that out on you.

I would just relax , take a deep breath and remember your dad loves you even if he tries to avoid conflict. Talk to your step mom and tell her your grateful for the relationship you two have had , and ask if something is wrong and how to positively go about fixing it.

I also like the suggestion of teaching your little sis the proper way to handle a dog, she may not do it always but at least she can be put in the right direction.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!