Thread: really upset...
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherm0890 View Post
thank you so much, i dolike my stepmom and thats why it hurt so much...weve always been great friends...shes always been a bit snappy but never directed towards me. Ill be glad when Im back at my own apt wit my baby...I understand now how mothers feel. I usually try and let things role of my back but when it comes to Bailee, its not so easy to forget it, its my job to protect her, I cant blame my sis shes only 2 but my stepmom didnt need to be so mean...and owrst of all my dad did nothing..
This is so typical of men, they like to avoid conflicts, and if he sides with you, she'll probably let him have it. Maybe if you usually get along with her, you can act super apologetic, and say something about how you know it's an inconvenient having you there, and how the pee pads are such a nuance, and you just appreciate her soo much. Maybe that approach will make her feel guilty for acting like such a Grinch. You little sis, is just way to young to handle the dog. Maybe someone can give you advise on how to handle that, but I would be afraid Joey would bite a two year old that handled him roughly.

Join today and remove this ad!