Thread: really upset...
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
heatherm0890
YT 500 Club Member

Unhappy really upset...

ok well my parents have been divorced since i was three and my dad remmaried soon after, me and my step mom have always had a good relationship so what she said to me tonight realllllly hurt. I took Bailee with me to my grandparents this evening for Christmas and my dad and them came with my two yr old sis and seven year old brother. My brother is excellent with Bailee but Zoe,my sis, is not. She is a wild child and does not do well with small dogs. I kno this because my step mom got a lil maltipoo a few weeks before I got Bailee. Zoe pics him up by the tail squeezes him trying to hold me and grabs him around the neck and much more. Needless to say I was watching her like a hawk and rarely let Bailee outta my lap. I let her down a min because she was getting sqirmy and of course Zoe makes a beeline for her and scoops her(not gently I might add) so i run up and grab her back. My step mom then looks at me and says "It is going to be a long with you and the dog staying with us before you go back to school."The comments continued all nite. What right does she have to tell me I need to stop being so overprotective. I am 18(which i kno is not grown up) but she is MY dog and MY baby and I just because she allows her dog to be treated badly does not mean Zoe will do that to mine! My dad didnt even take up for me. I said if it is going to be that big of a prob I will stay at my moms house. She then left without even telling me bye...How am I going to deal witht his all week?They already hate Bailee uses pee pads and dont want them in the house so I have to hear that and now this...way to ruin Christmas. How do I deal with this without getting upset?help please

Last edited by heatherm0890; 12-24-2008 at 06:45 PM.
heatherm0890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!