View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 05:45 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandawash View Post
I am, however, BESIDE myself that I have to leave them AGAIN this freakin' weekend. Who in the RIGHT MIND gets married two days after Christmas????????? Oh right, my sister-in-law.. that's a whole nother story.
Awww - I wish I lived near you, I would take the babies for you! Are you boarding them? One thing that might help with his worrying (I had to smile at your description bc Wylie too carries the world on his shoulders, whereas Marcel is just an easy-breezy baby brother ) is a D.A.P. collar (d.a.p.= dog appeasing pheromone). It is a natural pheromone that is supposed to help dogs with anxiety. They sell collars and outlet "plug-ins" - but maybe for boarding, a collar for him? I believe both Petco/Petsmart are now carrying D.A.P. products, but you may want to call first beforehand to see if they have the actual collar.

If he does/has had sometimes issues from both ends (vomiting & stool issues), it could be ibs. That can resolve for some babies though. I think you're doing both that dig.enz. and a probio, so that may help but can take 3mths or so to really heal the intestine. There are other things that can help with IBS too, but who knows if that's his issue yet.

Anyway, I hope things improve for the little fella.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!