View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
That's right! The boarding stuff, I forgot about that from before. I wonder if he is fighting something, or caught a bug that has turned into gastritis or something. Or, like you're indicating - if he does have a propensity toward ulcers, it seems logical that boarding would bring it on.

NV makes freeze dried raw too, so I don't know if you want to go that route - much pricier than raw frozen. But, if they do happen to like the HK you might be in luck. I know there are members on here whose dogs love the HK, but there are also many who tried it, and their babies didn't. I think they do give free samples (I think).

Poor Ranger! Do give him some hugs and kisses from us. I bet you're just beside yourself in wanting answers.
Yes.. the boarding I don't know, I guess he could be fighting something, but he has no temp and has been completely normal aside from the tummy trouble. Thank God this time he doesn't have diarhea, that always SUCKS. The ulcer thing really fits... he's such a little worrier, always internalizes things and isn't as tough as he acts, that's for sure.

Gosh Ann, I just don't think I could afford to go the freeze dried route! I am going through 3lbs of medallions a week, which is about $80 per month. I know the freeze dried is much more expensive...

I think I am going to call the company first thing next week and ask for some samples. I have heard that if you buy from them and your pet wont eat it, they will take it back. I am going to call the local store that carries it and find out if they would do the same.

At this point I'm not too worried.. that sounds bad but this is pretty mild compared to what it has been, so that's good. I am, however, BESIDE myself that I have to leave them AGAIN this freakin' weekend. Who in the RIGHT MIND gets married two days after Christmas????????? Oh right, my sister-in-law.. that's a whole nother story.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!