View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Hmmm, it really concerns me about the vomiting...I've been sitting here thinking about it. I know you're a poo inspector like me, how are his poos during these times? Does he vomit right after a meal or later? Was it w/ all flavors? Does his tummy make gurgly sounds ever? I think you did add a digestive enzyme, right (otherwise, you might think about it)?

I'm trying to think of this tummy infection someone posted about a while back and can't recall now...I think some bloodwork confirmed some things, but I just can't recall the details. Did his bloodwork show anything odd?

I did try HK for the boys - this was quite a while back. I got some samples and they liked it twice - so then I bought a $44 bucket of it...and they hated it after the next meal or two. I don't know why. It seems like such a good food. But maybe try to sample it for a GOOD two weeks before you buy one of those big buckets.
Hey Ann, he vomitted well after the meal, like 8 hours. I just posted another thread in the sick section, we are actually treating him for possible ulcers with sucralfate, as he has still had those yucky burps and it all started after stress. His poo is completely normal so we're not thinking any serious infection at this point. We didn't do bloodwork this time, yet anyways, as it's always normal.... Oh, and yes, I did add the digestive enzymes..

I think at this point the vet doesn't think it's the raw, but does have concerns with Ranger and his sensitive system on it. I am thinking the dehydrated raw may be a good compromise...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!