View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
chloesMama
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tishas_star View Post
I was just wondering if anyone else's Yorkie takes "treasures" to their beds. I was moving the pillow in Gwen's bed in the bathroom (her doggy prison <in her mind> when we are not home so she can't get into too much mischief) and I found all sorts of interesting items that I know weren't there to begin with, like a few of her toys, and the shower dog hairbrush and the comb attachments for the hair trimmer. If this had only happened once I would think nothing of it but this is the 3rd time I have found "treasures" buried around her pillow.....so I was wondering if my little munchkin just has a hoarding complex or if she is just being a normal Yorkie lol.

Thanks!

That made me laugh .

Chloe will sometimes take something she has found laying around to her bed. I have found a stuffed small toy that came in a happy meal and some other small things. She tried carrying off my pen as I was wrapping gifts , but I caught her. Sydney I don't think ever hide anything but her own things( Like her toy or bone) I don't recall finding anything else..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!