View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #32
PtVintage
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl_7 View Post
Please do not buy from this woman! Yes, she is still in business. My sister just purchased a boston terrier from her and it arrived in Los Angeles from Arkansas on Saturday. They were expecting a lively puppy who the breeder claimed had lots of energy. Instead the poor baby was terribly sick, lathargic, dirty and had trouble walking. She immediately called the breeder who claimed that she was "running around her kitchen" and perfectly well the day she was shipped.

My sister and her husband thought that the dog was ill and scared from the long flight. Today they took her to the vet and she had to be put down. She was a VERY sick dog with several conditions. One of them was a condition with her legs that never would have allowed her to run around as described.

This puppy was a christmas gift to 3 young children. We feel terrible for her.

My sister informed the breeder of the situation and after an arguement, she agreed to reimburse her but still takes no responsibility of the condition of this poor puppy.

Please do not buy from this woman. We will be doing everything we can to get this out there and to try to stop her.
I'm very sorry about what happened to your puppy. That's terrible. This "breeder" is a horrible woman who has no sense of dencency. She told us that our puppy was running around happy before she sent him too.

We are lucky that Paxton survived his ordeal, although my heart goes out to all the poor puppys that have suffered, and continue to suffer.
PtVintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!