View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #15
Alexi
Yorkie Yakker

My hubby kinda spoils me, mama gets what she wants or daddy gets no dinner! He SWEARS he hates animals.... then why does he throw the toys and talk like that to Sophie, and why does he buy new chew toys for Zoe so she doesn't feel left out, and why do all the stray neighborhood cats get dewormed, fed etc at my house (thats not me). It took him a while, we have been together for 7 years and he originally hated little dogs, and the first few days we got our sophie (Nov 1st of this year is when we brought her home) he surprised me for my birthday and he said shes your dog I am not doing anything for that little sharkey! Now she greats him at the door more than me, they have grown to like eachother, even though he says he doesnt like her (as he is petting her in his lap)

I think it just takes time and patience. Just ask him to try a little harder for you, and see if there is anything you can work on getting better at for him, that way you each are working toward something to make the other happy and better the relationship.... may work or I may be crazy!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!