View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 06:06 AM   #13
Morkie4
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

NEVER

We have four flluffs and are adding another female maltese to our "pack" on Friday that is almost two years old! We'll see who this new gal adopts but for the present pack, Toby is MY yorkie boy!! He loves his mommy. He loves his daddy but he is almost always next to me and stays with me. Brandy our three year old Maltese rescue is 100% a daddy's girl..........no doubt about it, she favors him and is by his side from when he wakes up until he leaves for work and when he gets home from work, she glues herself to him until bedtime and of course, she sleeps next to him at night. Now Buffy is sort of leaning towards being a mommy's girl but we have only had her five months so she is still trying to figure it out. Kallie we have had the longest and she loves us both equal and gives us each our time with her.

But hubby loves the fluffs as much as I do!!!! And he is very supportive of having FIVE!! But I think we both are laying our foot down and this little girl coming on Friday will be our last one. UNLESS of course......well, for now, this is it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!