View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 06:15 AM   #4
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev279908 View Post
yea i would prefer to rescue one i actually filled out an application today. see its going to be a surprise for my grandma and im afraid a rescue center wont like approve me because im giving it to someone. i described to them the situition and how i promised itd be in a loving home and how i promise it will always be taken care of. i just really hope they approve me cuz i know my grandma and the yorkie would be a very happy couple.
Some rescues will approve you IF they know your grandparents are in agreeance. Another words you tell your grandparents and they speak directly to the rescue. You can still handle the adoption part for them but they HAVE TO KNOW it's going to happen. My brother and I adopted an 8 yr. old collie for my older parents who at the time were in their 70's. We (My brother and I) had to be co-owners with my parents. I do not know any REPUTABLE PERSON OR RESCUE that is not in it for the money that will adopt out a dog to you knowing it's going to someone else without their knowledge.

Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!