View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
Mya's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Jazz was sold today

Jazz was so advanced born on Nov 6th she had all her teeth ! She was eatin g Royal Canin Puppy 33 dry while for her sisters at less than half her size I was still softening it and making mssh for them.. Jazz would come, sit and give a high five. The little ones would just look at me like Wahhhhht???

I knew Jazz was something else when at 20 mins old she crawled out of the heated dog bed. Her mother Mya Mya was not upset to see her go(it seemed)nd her 1lb sisters do not miss her wrestling them till they cried. Jazz was over 2 pounds.

Despite all that I could not help but to cry when she went to an excellent home. Her new Daddy had sever hip surgery and was depressed and can not work anymore. Jazz will be good for him. Her new Mom has had small dogs in the past and called to let me know on the way home Jazz had her picture taken with Santa Clause. I know she will be a spoiled litlle girl.

She was so grown up compared to her sisters which makes me think that Jazz must of been from the first breeding and her tiny sisters with no teeth from the last.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JazzBow.jpg (44.8 KB, 62 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!