View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #9
Redrose
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post

Then last week Papa was raking leaves and lost his wedding ring. My Sis said Papa took the bags in to go through the leaves, and spent hours going through those bags of leaves looking for it, my brother in law even went over and helped look for it but it was not found I do believe him loosing that ring hurt worse than the thief stealing his wallet. Please pray that he finds his ring out in the yard and that it didn't fall into the leaf bags.
Papa is 95 isn't it amazing at his age to be out raking and doing, he is amazing, he could run circles around us, all in all we each feel so blessed for him to be his age and be able to do all that he does is such a blessing. Thank God for his good health and able to do all he does, we are ever so thankful, thanks in advance praying for him to find his wedding ring.

Hugs, Patti and Jack and Girls
Thank you for reminding us that there really are thiefs out there!

I am soooo sorry to hear that your Dad lost his ring. Hopefully he has found it, if not, the metal detector is a good idea. One can rent a good one to use at less cost than buying. Be sure that it has an excellent setting for gold.

I know when my husband 'lost' his wedding ring this fall, he went almost crazy looking for it and for two days wore something around his ring finger especially at work like a bandaid...and we have been married only a little over two years! Mercy (he did find it in the laundry where it had fallen off ), what would your Dad be feeling???????? I will pray for him and also that he finds his wedding ring.
Redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!