View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #3
KYBLUE
No Longer a Member

ok for one they should be vet checked for there health and
shots up to date and worming up to date
and checked for cocci and treated if need be before they ever leave you home and to see what there weight is little ones should never leave to early and should be screened for health issues raising a litter is not cheap and breeding and placing pup in the right home is a long process and you will find your margin or profit is slim to none i agree with the previous poster at what she suggested and i also agree on spay/n on these pups
there are so many yorkies being produced at this time that i have just about stopped breeding at all in my eyes it is not about the money but what type of life will my precious babies have and with whom and i do not even start to place pups until 12 weeks and the smaller ones longer
to me there would be nothing worse than someone calling me that is unexperienced to say my baby died or is at the vets because i was in to much of a hurry to get them gone or needed the money more than i cared about there well being no matter how they are reg it is the breeders responsibility to make sure these pups leave with the best start to life that you can possibly give them
KYBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!