View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #1
jexxie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Puppy prices, age to sell

So I have 4 pups that are about 5 weeks old. I have a small male and female and a bit bigger male and female. I told my partner I wouldn't let them go til they were atleast ten weeks. Is that ok? I mean most ppl seem to let theirs go at 8 but thats only less than 3 wks away and they are tiny!... I haven't weighed them since they were born but they still seem rather small What should a 5-6 week old pup weigh? Or should I ask what is small for a pup this age, and since I don't have a digital scale do you have anything I could compare them to , weight wise? Ie, can of soda, etc. Odd question I know, but I won't have them weighed til I take them to the vet in a week. Also, when do you guys do your pre-adoption vet checks? This is the one and only litter my female will probably ever have and I just don't know the bells and whistles. Do you sell smaller pups for more? Female pups for more? They are CKC registered, and just pet quality. I don't want to overcharge or undercharge, as pups are alot of work and they have been a bit pricey thus far with tails, claws, food, etc. So can someone please tell me when to sell them and about how much to sell them for.. Thanks!
jexxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!