View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:43 AM   #16
spikecarson
Yorkie Yakker

I'm sorry about Peanut and this is one of the most difficult times of year. We're all getting ready for the holidays but that one thing is not here. The happy little yorkie who made our lives so complete. I'm afraid to go in the attic into the christmas bin as i know his stocking is in there. I have 3 dogs now. they all have "paw" stockings with their names on it. I can't bring myself to go up and take those stockings out as i cannot handle it. I cry as i write this. I lost spike just over a month ago. everday i live that dreaded day at the vet when spike was diagnosed with cancer in one day and couldn't breathe anymore. i had no idea there was anything wrong with him till i saw the xray with a huge tumor in his chest and heart. we were eating pizza the nite before (he loved pizza). i remember how he kissed my nose when they administered that terrible fluid into him to end his life. as he drifted away from me, i held my face against his so i felt he could take me with him as he left. i then held his lifeless body for another half hour before they took him away.

It's nice to read these other posts. it's nice that you buried peanut with his things as that is what made him comfortable in life...he took those with him in his next life....Peanut was your yorkie angel and he'll be waiting for you with that robe!
i've attached last year's photo of my pooches. spike is sitting next to santa on the left. Jenny - Spike's mom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2007 holiday card small.jpg (120.9 KB, 17 views)
spikecarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!