View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #15
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
i am so sorry for your loss. I went thru the same thing last week with my Christmas stockings. My little mini-poo, Sugar, had her own stocking and she also always had a wrapped gift under the tree which she always opened by herself. She loved the bows. it is a sad time of the year for me as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
I never look at this section because it makes me sad. But something made me look at it today. I am so very sorry for your loss, I have had a few dogs and can't stand that they are gone. It is too sad for me. Their loss really does something to you. I will say a prayer for you and your beloved baby. It really just goes to show that life is too short. Enjoy your babies this Christmas. Hope Santa brings them what they want. Bless you.
COCO PEBBLES TRIXIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
I'm sorry I just had the same kind of thing yesterday, as we finally got the Christmas stuff down from the attic My Starr's stocking is hung right here by her memorial board in my office. It's been over two years now that she's been gone, and the second Christmas, and it still hurts so much She was so special, and it sounds like Peanut was the ultimate!

BIG hugs to you

Thank You everyone
It sounds like so many of us have lost our beloved pets. It's good to be someplace where others understand what a huge loss it really is.
Yesterday wasn't a good day. I found myself crying again last night while I was going to sleep, but today is better and I will try to enjoy the memories and my darling little girls.

Thanks again for understanding

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!