View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #10
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray08 View Post
This thread brought tears to my eyes.
Mahina's my first dog, but I can't imagine if anything happened to her.

My cat passed away 3.5 years ago. I cried for a long time after he passed. And I still cry to this day and I miss him very much. I always remember the good things about him and those last moments we shared.

I knew we had to take him to the vet and I knew we would have to put him down. So I went on the porch with him and I told him I loved him very much and he just gave me a lick on my had and sat with me. We didn't make it to the vet though, he died on the way there.

It's so hard to lose a cat or dog or any animal, but they know we love them and always think about them.
I'm so sorry about your kitty. My daughter's cat died this year after 12 years and it broke my heart. Fuzz and I went through a lot together. He was a sick boy from the time he was a kitten and had multiple surgeries and hospitalizations. When my daughter moved out and took him, I never dreamed it would be the last time I saw him. I cried my eyes out when she called to tell me he had passed. Fortunately, he just went to sleep and didn't wake up. I am grateful for that.

Thank You for your kind words.
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!