View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Thank You ladies
I did just that, I hung Peanut's stocking between Abby and Daisy's stockings.
It's a bone shaped stocking that says, "My Puppy" and has a place for his picture. I need to slip the picture back in there.

He was such a precious little soul. Honestly, I feel that he was one in a million. He was so tiny, yet he was mighty.

I would give so much to have him back or to be able to hold him one more time. I just wish I knew, that he knew how sorry I am and how much I miss him.

When he first died, I used to cry myself to sleep everynight and pray for the Lord to let him know how I felt about him. I just couldn't understand why he was taken from me like that. Now I feel as though Peanut taught me life long lessons that I needed to learn. I just wish I could have learned them some other way.

Finding his stocking today was a jolt, but I was able to think about the good times. I think about him all the time anyway. It was just seeing something so tangible that was so hard. We buried all his toys and clothes with him, so I don't have a lot of reminders around the house. Sometimes I wish I'd hung on to somethings, but I wanted them to be with him.
The day he died was so cold and I couldn't bear the thought of putting him in the cold ground, but we had to, so I wrapped him in my robe and his blanket. He loved to lay on my robe. I think he would have liked that.

I'm sorry to go on and on. It just seems I can never get this out of my system. I appreciate everyone who took the time to read this and reply. Thank You.

I think he was my little Yorkie Angel.

bchgirl, I'm sorry about Trace I so wish they could stay with us longer.

Below are some of the last pictures I took of Peanut before he died.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peanut221.jpg (102.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3700.jpg (67.9 KB, 34 views)
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!