Thread: Keller Groomer?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 05:35 AM   #4
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrosegirl View Post
i am not sure where keller is but if it is close to plano, allen, mckinney, frisco, etc. i took miss buffey to classy k9 cuts in plano (right on the SW corner of legacy and independence) ... their phone number is 972.618.4085 ... i was skeptical because i thought the name was cheesy (lol) but i had heard good things about them

they did a GREAT job on her and since it was miss buffeys first grooming session, i was a nervous wreck the whole time...i took a picture in (one from YT actually ) and said i wanted a puppy cut like this ... they asked me additional questions and when i picked her up a little over an hour later, she looked JUST like i asked for and did not seem traumatized or anything...she smelled great and her hair looked so good for over a week which is by far a record for her...next session i am asking which products they use lol

i think it was around $50 with tip and miss b had the full treatment: bath, trim feet, ears, booty, and full haircut ... we have since scheduled regular appts

also there is a coupon on the website i think for 1st time visitors...i think you just have to mention it when you make the appt...then they give you 10% off visits if you make regularly scheduled ones

hope this helps

Thanks so much! This is very convenient for me and I will absolutely check them out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!