Thread: Help Please..
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
TALINA86
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamalyssa View Post
I think even a boy sweater would be great if she doesn't have anything, something is better than nothing.

Also are you keeping them outside or inside?

My Babie's are inside dogs, The dog house my dad is finishing up is only for when they are outside, As much as i try to keep them inside all day they wont stay, they will wine until I let them out at least a little while, they will sit in their dog house all morning if i let them and just look out of it (it has a little porch) its funny because to me it would be the same thing as if they where to look out the door at my house, i dont know my dogs are weard ! They love to be able to run around, I know its weard but thats just the way they like it, they especially love it when I take them out in the morning! I will post pictures as soon as the little house is finished! Please dont think my dogs are left outside all day in the cold, my mom is a stay at home mom that really takes care of my babies, its just they love the outdoors, And I want to be able to keep them warm while they play!
TALINA86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!