View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #10
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hviola View Post
I havent though of ordering bully sticks online, but I will check it out. What are RMBs?

The reason I'm asking for 'edible' things is when I've bought the plastic or nylon "indestructable" bones in the past my other dog, a daschund, breaks them into peices. He is a powerful chewer so I need to keep things around that are safe for him too.
Aha! Yes, you definitely need something safe for your other baby too! (I think I saw Kong and just gave you a whole list without realizing you were just looking for edibles....oh, me )

I know some people peel sweet potatoes and then cut them into long 1/4" or 1/2" thick strips, put them on foil sprayed with olive oil, and bake them at 200-250 for an hour, then turn them and bake for another hour. You have to watch them so they don't burn, but you can cook them until they are the texture you want. I haven't tried this yet for Bella, but I plan to. She likes sweet potato and other veggies, so this sounds like it will be a nice little chew stick for her.....this isn't something ready-made, but maybe yours would like it too?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!