View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
RichieF7
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 OPINIOS please Anyone ever used "Everlasting Treat Balls"

Just wanted to know if anyone of you yorkie lovers ever used one of these "Everlasting Treat Balls "
here are the product features and details. so check it out and let me know whay you guys think. if it would be healthy for my boy or not?

Star Mark Everlasting Treat Balls - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

The Everlasting Treat Ball helps keep your pup occupied while your away, preventing destructive boredom behaviors. It's made of tough, puncture resistant materials that withstands even the roughest chewers. Its unique design allows it to wobble and roll around on its own, giving your dog a stimulating challenge. You can even hide it around the house for an exciting and savory game of hide and seek! Fill it with Everlasting Treats (one included, additional sold separately), food or any other of your dog's favorite treats. Dishwasher safe. Ingredients:
Wheat Gluten, Gelatine, Water, Glycerin, Natural Flavoring, Corn Gluten Meal, Garlic Powder, Brewers Yeast, Lecithin, Sodium Diacetate, Vegetable Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Coloring.
Guaranteed Analysis:[LIST][*]Crude Protein (min.) 62.0%[*]Crude Fat (min.) 1.30%[*]Crude Fiber (max.) 0.38%[*]Moisture (max.) 15.0%[*]Ash (max.) 2.49%[/LIST]Made in China.

Star Mark Everlasting Treat Balls - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

Small measures 2.5" diameter
Large measures 5" diameter.

So what yall think? please let me know.

Last edited by RichieF7; 12-17-2008 at 01:32 AM.
RichieF7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!