View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2yorkies31 View Post
Yea I thought them being sisters would never be an issue! I am afriad Peanut will die.. she is smaller of the 2 and just doesnt kno how to defend herself greatly but she tries.. i wish she would just submit but nope she wont she gives almost as good as she gets... I didnt know yorkies could be so vicious..... im afriad for them .. they got along great when they were just puppies.. I think when my cats died , precious always kind of stalked them and then they died and then she turned that on peanut ... and now i cant stop it .. but the weird part is , they love each other .. they play together they sleep all cuddled up together just when precious i guess gets anxious she attacks .. im wondering if the vet will give her some pills to calm her ,shes easily excitable and thats big trouble.. i just dont know what to do with these two ...
I really wondered if Precious would really kill her sister.. i guess i have my answer .. thank you for the reply !
Send her here, I have a few of them that will straighten her out
Have you tried turning her over on her back when she does this? If not, try that next time, do not let her up until she looks at you, keep doing this. As far as doggie prozac, yes, they do have that, and you can talk to your vet and tell him what the problem is..good luck
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!