Regular Daycare Rates:
Half-day: $22.00
Full day: $20.00 (with 10-day pass)
A pre-paid 10 visit daycare package: $200.00
Monthly Pass: $525.00

Rates for 2 Dogs in Daycare:
Half-day: $17.00 ea.
Full day: $22.00 ea.
A pre-paid 10 visit daycare package: $175.00 ea.
Monthly Pass: $450.00 ea.

Pick-up/Delivery Rates*:
One-way: $15.00
Round Trip: $25.00

I have never boarded her there since she has always come along with us, but here are the prices for the boarding, which depends on the size of the dog:

Boarding Rates
Regular Boarding Rates:
$35 per 24 hours for dogs up to 40 lbs.
$40 per 24 hours for dogs 41-100 lbs.
$45 per 24 hours for dogs 100+ lbs.

Rates for 2 Dogs in Boarding:
Take an additional $5 off per day on the regular rates!

Special Needs Rates*:
An additional $10 on top of the regular rates. Includes leash walk, initialized care, medication dispensed as necessary. All dog spa staff are certified in Pet CPR/First Aid. We are trained in administering medications, including insulin for diabetic dogs.

*Defined as those who need specialized care

My parents live in Florida, and they pay $50/day for someone to watch after their two Old English Sheepdogs. That includes spending the night and walking/playing with them at least two times during the day.

I don't think the $80 sounds unreasonable for 4 dogs plus a bunny and the overnight. You can see that a lot of places give a discount for more than one dog, but you are charging only $20/dog, which is more than reasonable.
Thank you SO much! Boy, I wish I could open a doggy daycare, holy cow

I met these folks from their neighbors, my other dogsitting clients. They have two very well behaved Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and pay me $50/day to stay with them. So when the neighbors asked me for a price, I figured double the dogs, double the work, but $100 seemed extreme to me, so I knocked it down to $80. If she didn't think that was fair, she could have talked to me about it before their last trip, ya know? Geez, I am willing to work with them a bit, maybe go down to $65 or 70 just to keep the job. I would be giving up Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, New Years Eve too. I wonder if this lady is re-thinking her "saving money" strategy yet?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!