View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Need your opinion please....

My camera was sent off for repairs (bad timing, yes I know)...and my DD's Kodak EasyShare is on the blitz too (it has stopped turning on--just found that out last night when wanting to get a quick shot of Mojo and LilyGrace!!!). This has been a bad year for electronics on my house....I don't know what is it, but everything has decided it was time to expire on me! (ice maker on refrig, my desktop, had DD's laptop serviced, both camera's, on and on)...sigh

Soooo...I need to quickly get a camera for the holidays!!!! Whatever I found, will be for my DD after mine gets repaired, so I am letting her pick...but I really can not afford too spend much. I know I can get a good one for $150-$200 (which will have to go on my DH's business card). But with that price...I know I can get a good quality, high resolution, etc...camera!

Here are the two that my DD has been looking at. We have read reviews and talked to people with them and played with them at the stores.

Here are links from Wal-Mart of the two.

I would love to hear if anyone has had one of these - and the good/bad.

First Choice
VIDEO
First choice because it is super small - very slim - I think the smallest camera I have ever seen (it is slim like an Ipod). It is sleek - 10mp, but only 3opti zoom.
--a friend had the older version of this camera (from last year - this one is brand new) and loved it. Took great video and pictures..and small (just not as small as this one). Reviews are good on this one.

Second Choice
VIDEO
Second Choice because it is bulkier (not slim like the Casio) and comes in crazy cool color (plum - that DD loves). It is 10mp and has a 5opti zoom.
Reviews are good on it - of course, it is a Nikon.

Last edited by Jenn218; 12-15-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!