View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
rayray08
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
You know what I love about having dogs?

No matter how they feel, whether it be bad or good, no matter what you did to them earlier to hurt their little feelings, no matter how much you ignored them to do whatever you wanted to do, no matter what breed or how young or old they are, they are ALWAYS so excited to see you when you come home... even if you were gone 10 minutes, they act like they haven't seen you in a year. No matter what happens in your life, you can always count on your dog to be right there by your side kissing away the tears. Please, take the time to hug and kiss your dog before you go to bed and when you wake up... and just any opportunity you have. No matter what, they are your best friend. Cherish them... their lives are far too short to be taken for granted.
This is very true.
I've been busy today finishing up last minute homework and preparing for my finals this week that I've only had about 15 min to play with my fur baby.

But whenever I left the room and come back she'd greet me like I've been gone forever. She knows I love her (even though shes a lil stinky right now) and I know she loves me cuz she's sleeping on my lap. I love my fur baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!