View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 10:46 AM   #15
yorkiegold
BANNED!

Hi:

I was wanting to order some more of the belly bands I bought on e-Bay awhile ago and now I can't find them. So I was very interested in this thread and what people are using, etc.

I started with the Markout wrap (http://www.markout.com/). It has some things to recommend it:

1. It fits well.

2. It stays put.

3. It seems comfortable, they don't seem to mind it.

4. It moves with them and doesn't shift too badly.

Things I don't like about it:

1. They're expensive.

2. They wear out rather quickly. The elastic loses it's stretch and the velcro seems to lose it's grab.

3. They have to be handwashed. They get all gnarled up in the washing machine.

Then a friend recommended the e-Bay version which is a wrap with a velcro strap. The wrap itself is made out of a stretch terry kinda like a sports sock and has absorbent padding and catches anything the pad misses. They last forever and machine wash and dry beautifully. But like I said, I can't seem to find them anymore.

I've been given some "jock strap" types by a friend that were really cute, but they didn't stay on for a second.

So, my advice is to get several different ones and try them. I'll be checking out some fellow YT members' products as well.

Also, I have had my best luck with incontinence pads such as Poise. They make a panty liner size that works very well.

I sent my husband to the store to buy some one time and he got all embarrassed about buying feminine hygiene products and I had to tell him it was actually worse than that...

And finally, I haven't given up on the training. I know my precious little man wants nothing more than to please me and although I'll NEVER trust him at my mother's house, for instance, I do see a day when he'll be trustworthy.

CJ
yorkiegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!