View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
YorkichonBella
My little Shadow
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMWATCH4701 View Post
Hello! I've been out of this site for a long time 'cause I had a very stressful time. My husband was sent to jail for nine months and after that he was sent back to the states. Two months after this, he sent me a text message requesting the divorce due to him falling in love with a woman working in the barber shop. I'm in the military and since I have no husband any more I can't keep my house, so I have to go back to the barracks. What is breaking my heart is that I have two Yorkies, and even when my mom is more than willing to take them (they will be traveling all the way from Germany to Costa Rica soon), I found my self more depress for their lost than for my husband's. I'm sorry, I just wanted to get this out of my heart...
I am so very sorry for all this despair in your life right now. We are so grateful for your service in the military for our country. I know you will miss your babies & how it must break your heart! It's wonderful that your Mom will take them. Even though your heart will ache, you will know they will be taken great care of in a Loving home. HUGS to you! Pls talk to us often & keep in touch. Share stories of your 2 babies from your Mom with us! Hopefully, sharing about them will help ease the pain a little. Take care & God Bless!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!