View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

i'm honestly not sure what to tell you. i just know all female dogs i have ever been around have a tendency to be that way. but you would think if they were blood and raised together, it'd be different. i had a golden retriever and german shepard, both female, and they hated each other for the first month and then grew to love each other. when the one died, the other was very upset and died shortly after.

i also lived with my cockapoo and when my uncle moved in with me for a little while, he brought his siberian husky, both females... and my little dog was more an issue, thinking she was the boss and would constantly try to nip at the others feet and stuff. but eventually, they both helped each other out a lot in the end, and began running around outside together and loving each other... and then my uncle moved out. but to be honest, my cockapoo didn't seem too upset, even though they had become friends! haha!

but otherwise, i'm not sure what to tell you other than good luck! and personally, i wouldn't want to live with dogs like that, they're just not enjoyable. but maybe give them some more time, and definitely try the trainer.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!