Thread: i failed
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 05:54 AM   #7
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieangel
HMMMMM. Maybe I am reading your post wrong, but I didn't find what he said offensive.. actually I kind of took it the opposite. I
Can I ask exactly what type of thing it was you did not understand? Maybe we could help you out?
it was offensive because EVERY question i asked about something he refused to answer the question. Even when it was something i REMEMBER going over and i was a little unclear on, i only missed one day and i KNOW what we went over on that day, i asked a question abotu information from the first couple of classes, and apparantly ("i was absent when we went over that".... but i really wasnt) it was also offensive because he kept saying that for information that i WAS there to study, but did not completely take in, and it wasnt just in "private" he was saying this stuff and refusing to answer my questions in front of the whole class (while answering everyone elses)

The stuff we are doing is identifiying parts of speech in a sentence ( and it is not as easy as you think) stuff like auxillaries, qualifiers, determiners, ect... BUT all the stuff we are doing overlaps each other... for instance the qualifier miht be almost the same thing as a predicative...... it is really confusing
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!