View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth

Oh, Gracie Ruth absolutely has attitude. One of her nicknames is, Gracie Ruth Goddess of Retribution Diva Queen of Her World. She is the first dog I've ever had that back talks to you.

One time I was scolding her, she turned and started to walk away as I was still talking to her. She was swishing her little bum from side to side, very exaggerated and tossing her head back and forth, muttering the whole time. Then she stops, looks back over her shoulder, lets out a "woof" (a doggie "whatever"), stuck her nose up in the air and continued to sashay out of the room. I rushed over, snatched her up and put her right in my face and growled a bad girl at her. I nearly couldn't pull it off tho, because the look on her face with her eyes all bugged out was killing me. After I put her down I had to go into the bathroom and shut the door to die laughing where she couldn't see me.

I have a million stories with this one. Fortunately her brothers don't have this issue. They are just happy boys who love their momma and immediately do what their asked...well they will at least do it without an attitude.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!