View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #8
Belindtch
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Just for you, Dexter...

Oh, Dex...I am so glad that you got your December "Care Package." I should have had mommy help me wrap it and made you wait until Christmas morning. There were some Christmas things in there like the stocking and the t-shirt so you needed them before Christmas.

Alright, what do you say? Have you been naughty or nice this year? I think you have been very nice. At least you have been super nice to me. I don't know what Santa would think. Hope you get everything that you wish for.

I got a little worried when Lildiddybear sent you a Cleveland Indians shirt. I tried to see it in the picture. I was just hoping that it was totally different from the one mommy and I had made just for you. I understand if I send you something that you don't like. You don't have to wear it. I hope you like the things I have been sending. I have been having special things made just for you...my sweetheart, Dexter.

I wish California and Georgia were closer together. It is not fair that we are so far apart. My sister, Alyssa, has been getting out of the wood fence and goes visiting around the neighborhood with mommy chasing her. She has discovered that there is a big world outside the fence and she loves to roll in the grass and dig in the dirt. I don't know about the world outside the fence in our backyard. I do think California is somewhere in that big world.

Tomorrow mommy says we are putting up the tree. I can't wait. Mommy said I should have had a Christmas last year at the breeders. This will be my first Christmas with mommy, daddy and my sisters. This is my 3rd forever home but it is going to be my last.

Thank you Dexter for being so sweet and loving and caring. You are a very special boy. I love you. Sending all my love to my sweetie, Dexter.

Love always, Lucy

Lucy Dexter
Belindtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!