View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
minaqh
YorkieTalk Newbie!

He will be 1 on Jan 29. He weighs about 5.5lbs, up to date on shots, dewormed, great with kids, very affectionate. He is housebroken but also knows to go on the weeweepad when needed. Im out of the house 10 hours a day so he has to use them occasionaly unfortunately. He is semi trained with certain things, He knows what kisses are and loves to give them, go lay down, no and go potty. He loves to play or just get rubbed on his belly. I would post a recent picture but my camera is broken. I have an older picture which I can post to you. He hasnt changed that much, only a bit bigger in size. He isnt registered but I have the papers for it along with the sire and dam name.

He is usually walked on the leash but will also walk without, however he does like to roam ahead. He plays ball in my yard without the leash and it isnt fenced in. If you are looking for a bff, he may just be the one! He loves people and loves attention! There are many things I can say about him. He is a great puppy, I just cannot provide the type of home or the time that he needs. Is there anything that I have missed that you would like to know about?
minaqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!