Thread: poor mimi
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 11:04 PM   #12
ariana
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliecorrales
his overdose cost me almost $2000 and that was with no tests, just treatment. Vets are outrageous which is why I bought insurance. It does not cover everything, for instance, it covered all but $50 of Garrett's most recent skin problem, plus I had to pay for the shampoo, but still less than it would have.
What did Garrett overdose on? I will be looking into Insurance as soon as she gets better. I have a feeling this is only the beginning for my little princess Mimi. I believe she has a birth defect and was told she would probably have other complications in the future. How did you verify garrett had overdosed without running tests? I was wondering if there was a way I can find out Mimi's problem without all of these tests. The first vet said $800 was required because Mimi needed to get X-rays, blood tests, hospitalization,IV, and all kinds of other things just to find out what the diagnosis is and then theyd give me a price for treatment. I am scared to imagine the final cost of this medical bill but Mimi is worth it. I am so stressed out
ariana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!