Thread: poor mimi
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 10:25 PM   #9
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariana
Mimi is not doing to great she is scaring me to death. Earlier she was asleep and when she tried to get up she just laid back down as if it were too difficult to do. I gave her Nutrical and within a few minutes she was racing through the house as if she were on a race track it scared me to tears because she was running so fast shed almost crash into the wall,couch, or table. I couldnt understand why she was acting that way. She almost looked as if she were going crazy. She wouldnt let us pick her up, shed take off running and shed run in the same course over and over. She even looks traumatized. I feel so confused I have decided to take her to the vet again tomorrow morning. I have gone from thinking she had hypoglycemia to parvo to a broken leg or hip, now I really believe she is constipated. When she finishes eating she looks as if she has to go and she starts to shake. Then she cries as if something hurts her. Now she is asleep but it breaks my heart to see her this way. I spoke to another vet whos a friend of my sisters. He said we should test her glucose. It sounds like that could be the problem.
So that is were we are taking her tomorrow. Im so sad
You know what,,, my grandmother used to have a little poodle mix when I was little and from what I can remember,,, he started to act like that and when she took him in to the vet they said he had a stroke. He was an older dog like 12. I hate to frighten you even further, but please have that baby checked! I have been thinking of her all day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!