View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
darena
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default My baby is driving me crazy!

I know there are subjects on housetraining, but I am new here and am VERY frustrated with my little guy! Please read the status on Pico:

·Pico will be two years old on December 24th. We got Pico when he was 8 weeks old from a Home Breeder.

·Pico is crate trained and sleep in his crate at night time.

·We let him go outside to relieve himself every 45 minutes or when he scratches to go outside.

·We now keep him confined to the kitchen area.

·He is now in a fenced-in area in the kitchen.

·We have two female Yorkies – One is a senior, Jasmine. She is 12 years old and Pico kept “trying to have sex with her and would NOT leave him alone” that we got Pico a wife to play with.

·His wife, “Ms. Diva” is only 9 months old (Birthday is March 3rd) He plays with her all the time but now trying to “have sex with her too” ALL the time!!!!

·We have had Yorkies for 13 years and have been successful with their potty training BUT NOT with Pico!

WE LOVE Pico, BUT he is driving me crazy! EVERY TIME I let him outside and he does his deed… He comes in to urinate ALL over everything! I mean… the walls, corners, doors, furniture, lamps, chairs…back packs, shoes, boots……etc….etc! He does this even AFTER we let him outside!

Now I have to confine him in a little fenced in area and he is crying ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time! I do not know what I should do! I have tried everything!!!! By the way, we had another Male Yorkie, Julio (Jasmine’s husband. Julio was 12.5 years old and fully potty trained) that passed away February 20, 2006. We got Pico a few months after Julio passed away. We thought perhaps he was marking his territory because he still smells Julio around the house?? This has been going on since we got him!

PLEASE any advice would be appreciated! I truly have tried EVERYTHING and cannot take it anymore! I LOVE him so much, but my sanity may make me give him away!
THANK YOU for listening to me

Sincerely, Debbie
My email is: arena@twmi.rr.com
darena is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!