Thread: GUH Now what?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
rayray08
YT Addict

Default GUH Now what?

I've tried about 5 different shampoos with Mahina.

The first one being a Tearless Puppy shampoo that made her itch like CRAZY!
The second being a Milk Bath and it was better than the puppy shampoo but she was still itching.
I tried Tomlyn Oatmeal and she did a lot better on that, but it wasn't that great to me and she was still a bit itchy.
So I bought Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe shampoo and Espree Re moisturizer.

At first I tried it with just the oatmeal and she has flaky skin EVERYWHERE. I rinsed her really well, meaning 3 more times after I saw no more suds.
She's not itching but I don't know what to do. My poor baby's skin is all flaky.
I have yet to try the remoisturizer on her, because I don't wanna rebathe her as it's been less than a week.

Another thing is she's allergic to chicken so I've been having her on new food for two weeks and she used to itch under her chin and paws but now it's only her paws but not as much.

So, if anyone been in this situation please help. I don't know if all of this also has to do with her allergies or just sensitive skin. Or could it also be the weather getting cold?

I've been thinking about trying Earthbath's Sensitive Skin or Hypoallergenic, any reviews on that? Or any suggestions on some other shampoos?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!