View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #28
paddys mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
Poor dog (It reminds me of a programme i saw the other night called 'Fat Pets', there was a rottweiler on there who was could barely walk she was so fat. She was only 4 but probably wouldn't live much longer because of the strain on her heart and other organs. The owner didn't seem to care, the dog was like a local celebrity and I think the woman was loving all the attention -despite most of it being negative.) I agree with the poster who said she doesn't deserve a warm jail cell - stick her to the pavement in freezing temperatures.*
I saw that show too!! I could NOT believe that woman. All the other people on the show got help for their pets and she kept on defending her behavior. She kept saying the dog was her daughter so she deserved to have whatever she wanted blah blah blah. If she treated a human daughter like that she'd be locked up. How can you not listen when vets and everyone around you is telling you you are KILLING your "child"?? It was disgusting and I was screaming at my TV a lot lol.

I am so glad they are considering the obesity as abuse in this case as well. Dogs don't get fat unless HUMANS make them fat!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!