View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Love Recovering well! and a couple pics

So I thought I would post some updated pictures of how my baby is recovering. She is doing alot better, these were after she had her medicine and she gets really drowsy so don't mind the sleepy look! lol. She is eating and drinking on her own and yesterday was her first solid stool since she has been on a liquid diet for almost a week. She is doing great but her nose is still healing, she keeps licking it so I think it will be a little while before it is good, her face is starting to lose the scabs and the inside of her mouth is pretty much good. I brought her home Sunday night and she was so happy to be home. Heres a couple pictures of Stormy in her new sweater that grandma made her. My mom knitted my daughter a sweater, hat and scarf and made Stormy a matching one with an S on the back! My mom is very talented if anyone else is interested in a sweater like this let me know, my mom can do one in 1-2 days and I think they are so cute and REALLY warm!. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Recovering well! and a couple pics-004.jpg   Recovering well! and a couple pics-001.jpg   Recovering well! and a couple pics-002.jpg   Recovering well! and a couple pics-006.jpg  
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!