View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
Angelstarr
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Hello, I have been MIA for awhile. I am thinking about adding a female pup. Cooper

will be a year old Dec. 18! I just can't believe it has been a year already. He has settled down so nice and is such a great dog. But he needs a buddy to play with. I have contacted our breeder and they have 2 litters ready for Christmas. So I am waiting to see if I make the "list" They have so many on a waiting list that it depends what people are ready now or want to wait. He is my Brother-in-law so I have a little "pull" but I respect that he has to follow his principals. He recommended a female because he said that they tend to bond better. I have a really old beagle too she will be 18 on Christmas Eve. I can't beleve she is doing so well still. She has some accidents and is rather hard of hearing and seeing but still can scrap with Cooper if he has something of hers.

Any suggestions would be great. Of course I am probably getting my hopes up and then won't make the list....

Oh and the other thing is I haven't told my DH. When I mentioned it he said NO!! and I just laughed at him because I always get what I want. LOL
But... MY Kids will think I am NUTS too. Becuase I am busy and going back to work part time in January etc etc. But My husband is home and we have an X-pen. I have everything. I just don't see a problem.

Anyway... I just wanted to share and invite you to pray for me and my new puppy daughter. That it will be God's will for me to have her.

thanks Yorkie Friends.

I have been MIA but I have lurked some.

Hugs
Cheryl and Cooper and Daisy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!