View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #14
gkathleenw
YT Addict

Angry Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
2 boys in Mesa admit to beating, hanging kitten

This happened here in Mesa, AZ - back in October - however 2 boys just admitted to it and the admission was reported on Friday. The article also states that they both actively played Grand Theft Auto - and that the kitten was hung from a tree w/ wire from a video game controller. The boys cannot be charged since they are not 8 yrs. old. Sheriff Arpaio (huge animal supporter) is asking for therapists to volunteer counseling services for these boys.

EVEN WORSE? Since I had heard about this on the radio, I had to come online and try to find the article. The google search turned up THIS website - which is a website that collects info about children-to-animal cruelty cases. It is JUST heartbreaking!! I clicked on the one from New Mexico, just by chance - and I just started to cry. I know this happens everywhere - but really, what we hear about on the news is just the TIP of the iceberg. It's so horrible. It just hurts me to my very core. [btw, clicking on the link does not bring up any pictures, it brings up a list of cases; if you click further, you can read more about the individual cases, some of which include pictures]
Oh my Goodness!!!! That website is heart breaking! I don't know why I did, but I went through and read most of them. I am pretty sure I am going to throw up now! I can not belive this stuff really goes on?!?!? Those poor helpless animals. They did nothing wrong and they can't do anything to defend them selves. Does anyone know of anything We can do to help these poor animals and do something to prevent those little Devils from doing this? This just breaks my heart! I had no idea all of this abuse goes on.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!