View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
Keely_momma
No Longer a Member

Default Keely is a miniature Airbud!

Ahh, That little pup of mine is so full of energy and spirit its amazing! I was out in the back yard kicking my soccer ball around and keely took an interest in it. But i had to take it away from her because its too hard and i thougt she would hurt herself, so last night my mom brought home a pink, fullsized vollyball for her (Its softer then the normal ones so I dont think she will get hurt when I kick it for her). I brought her out to play soccer today and i was amazed at how good she accually is! Im NOT kidding, Its absolutely amazing! She accually challenges me with it, I have to work really hard to get it past her and away from her! The little girl pushes it around with her nose at full speed and she blocks it with when i kick the ball. I can kick it as hard as i can and she will catch up with it, go in front of it, and stop the ball and push it back towards me, while trying to keep me from getting it. I was soo out of breath when i was playing with her, she keeps me on my toes, and If i do say so myself im pretty darn good at soccer. I dont even think i can explain how good she is and how cute she is while doing it!

I did notice though, that when shes pushing it around it seems as though shes Herding it Is there any possible way that there is some sort of herding type dog in the Yorkie breed? Its just like watching a Collie herd a sheep. She bites at it like a collie bite at a sheeps ankles, and she cirles it. She does a really good job of it and thats why shes so good when we're playing soccer! I should get my mom to take a video of us playing or at least take a few pictures! lol

Sorry its kinda long, But i had to share it with you guys!
Keely_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!