Thread: Kids on leashes
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
rayray08
YT Addict

Hmm everyone here has great opinions. Thank you everyone for sharing.

I think personally they shouldn't be used, like some have said if you have a had to hold the leash you have a hand to hold their hand. Whenever I see someone with a leash on their child they only have ONE child. Some of the things I've read is your giving your child freedom and they don't feel so entitled to hold your hand. All the while your getting tangled up in this kid because he/she is 10 ft ahead of their parents!

I think having multiple kids isn't much of an excuse to use one either. The only circumstance I can see it being used is if the child has some sort of disability such as an extreme case of autism. Where the child doesn't listen and is very strong and sometimes uncontrollable. Although I don't think it's a great idea to take them out in public if they can end up harming themselves or others.

My stance on my argument essay is basically saying they shouldn't be used, unless rare circumstances arise. I'm going to look more into these circumstances before including it in my essay.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,
Thanks for sharing and keep the opinions coming!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!