View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Question Problems at grammy and grandpys house

I take Callie down to my moms ocasionaly so she can get out of the house and be around my moms to beagle mixes and normaly when she was a puppy she would annoy them and my moms overweight beagle would growl at her and now that Callies older I took her down yesterday and they all do very well together no growling Callie just runs over when one of them is getting attention but after about 10 to 15 mintues she wanted me to pick her up all the time and her tail was not up all the way and wagging like normal and my parents have a doggy door thats bigger then Callies at home but she still will go in and out and she is completley potty trained at home hasent pee in the house sense she was 9 mounths old and she is 1 year 7 months old now and she peed in my moms bathroom even tho when my parents would smoke all of us including me (even tho I dont smoke) would go outside but as soon as I put Callie down outisde she would run back in through the doggy door and it was cold and snowy/rainy outside and dark but when she has to go potty she will go out at home. But when I brought her home she murned the rest of the night (she always does this when my parents come by and then leave, I think its mostly because of my parents not her dogs because Callie wants to be the only babie in our house). Somehow her being at my parents house makes my moms boy beagle who is scared of everything and at some point when no one was home had a stroke (face is what we call croked when he gets extremly excited) but he acts like hes braver when Callie is there. I want Callie to be around other dogs and she normaly does but its way to cold to take her to the dog park and I dont want to do anything that makes her unhappy and stresses her. What do yall think? Why is she peeing in my moms house, and why is she keeping her tail down and wanting to be picked up all the time? Sorry so long.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!