View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Ataraxia
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Looking for a little female yorkie in PA/NJ area...

I've been looking all over for a breeder located in Pennsylvania (near the Philadelphia side of the state ) or New Jersey. I would really like to meet my breeder in person and see the puppies available before buying. I would like to avoid having to ship a puppy. I'm willing to travel to central Pa, almost anywhere in NJ and the top part of Delaware. I'm located in Bucks County and the closer the better so long as your a good breeder.

I'm looking for a little yorkie girl for a pet - not for show, on the smaller side of the standard - around 4 lbs more or less. I'd like the coloring to be on the blue/tan side - not too dark but I'm sure i'd fall in love with a black/tan puppy just as easily. Erect ears would be nice and potty trained would be awesome. Registration isn't all that important to me since I'm not planning on showing her but I don't mind bragging about her if she is registered.

I'm in no real rush and willing to wait a little for a local reputable breeder to offer the girl I'm looking for. Ideally, I don't want to spend more than $1000 if possible. It would be nice if there was something available sooner rather than later since I'm making this a birthday/christmas present to myself.

We currently have a 3 year old havanese girl and I think she would really love to have a playmate. We had a larger dog who passed away a little while ago and now she is all alone with the exception of my cat but they don't really hang out together. I'm a huge animal lover. I do fostering for rescued kittens in my spare time and I think its time to welcome a yorkie into our family.
Ataraxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!