View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
dcon1958
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

you know i got my baby from i guess what's called a backyard breeder, she had yorkie's posted in the paper for $350 so i called her when i spoke with her she seemed very knowledgable but she referred to the puppies she had for $350 as "the ugliest in the litter" but i said being a breeder she is shooting for certain standards so i would come see what she had. when i arrived she had 4 puppies in the house 2 as she said were her ugly ones and the other 2 were beautiful.She explained these were puppies she sells for 1200.00. I noticed the ugly ones had slightly longer legs but they were adorable the 2 other ones "were" beautiful but to me they were too small for me they weighed about 2 lbs. and cost a whole lot more. But you know i took an ugly one home with me because to me he is beautiful He is 5mos old tomorrow and weighs 5 lbs now. since i only paid $350 for him she would not give me papers (said she did not register that litter) but it really doesn't matter to me i love him. he has a great personality and i get compliments all the time of how beautiful he is and you know they are right!! He is just as pretty as those tiny ones she had.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!