View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

aww. I'm sorry about the rude comment. I think it's ovbearing sometimes when people just handle your dog without asking. Especially because you never know what they will do - usually they just want to pet or play with our pups because they're so cute , but you never know if someone is going to steal your dog or whatever. If someone asks to pet Tucker, I always say yes - he loves the attention - but if someone is going to hold him (no one has gone to pick him up yet) it would probably bother me. I always make it a point to ask someone before I pet their dog, so it's nice when others do the same.

As for the woman who made her remark...just ignore it. I know that it's rude and it hurts...but someone who could pick on an innocent little dog is obviously pretty messed up. I wish that people could keep their rude comments to themselves. Don't let her get to you, you know that Sophie is cute, we know that Sophie is cute, nothing else matters. With something like that, I'd just say "Just like people, yorkies come in all shapes, sizes and colors."

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!